Role Call - How many North Carolinians are on this Forum?

whichwaysup

Hey all - 

I see quite a few Pathfinders around here, and I know we now have a new MBC dealer here in Wilmington.  I'd love to know how many North Carolinians are on this forum and where they are.   Would be REALLY cool to get an owners tournament together if there are enough of us.  

Respond if you are in the NC area, and if you can share your boat type and general location (city/general area) it would be helpful.  Oh, and if you ARE out there, will ya post up some reports in the Mid-Atlantic section?

9 hours ago, Greg G said:

I live on the Outer Banks (Southern Shores) and own a 2000 1806V Pathfinder. Just finished building a house in St. James City on Pine Island and now my Pathfinder has relocated. Too much trouble to tow the boat back and forth.

I live in Holly Springs and have a house in Oriental. I fish Charlotte Harbor pretty much every year. Usually Matlacha and Sanibel, have stayed in Placida a few times. St. James is a nice place, that and the Outer Banks, you must be doing something right.

7 minutes ago, NCTribute said:

I live in Holly Springs and have a house in Oriental. I fish Charlotte Harbor pretty much every year. Usually Matlacha and Sanibel, have stayed in Placida a few times. St. James is a nice place, that and the Outer Banks, you must be doing something right.

No, I've just been in the right place at the right time. Built my house on the Outer Banks right before the real estate boom and bought a lot in St. James City at the bottom of the market. Sounds like you're not doing bad either.

I have a 2300 HPS and live between Greenville and Kinston. I have 3 friends that own Pathfinders and live within 10 miles. One has a 2012 2000v, another has a 2004 22 tournament, and the other has a 2016  22 tournament. I have seen several others as well. An owners tournament on the Pamlico or Neuse would certainly get a decent turnout. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived