2004 Pathfinder 2200v w/ 200 vmax for sale

Ghostman

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2004-pathfinder-2200-v-102946379/

Selling my 2004 2200v w/ 200 vmax aprx 150 original hours and Continental trailer. Selling it thru a broker and all inquiries should go thru broker. I'll try to answer any questions here. Motor has had 2 annual services since i bought her at 70 hours less then 2 yrs ago. She was just professionally wet sanded, glazed and waxed. Pictures in add are old, broker will update in a few days. Added diamond plate fenders, garmin 74 dv, and guide on pipe lights since those pics were taken. Also replaced all live well pumps (2 live wells) and bilge pump. All new cushions, new Yamaha gauges, new lighted compass, new sea star ram kit, newish mint 80 lb 60" minn kota tm, new mint 4 blade powertech prop boat runs low 50s. Stowable cockpit table, new Yamaha gauges, armstrong ladder, coast guard equipment, and anchor comes with. I'm probably forgetting a few things.

The boat / motor / trailer s in fantastic condition. The next owner will be getting a really nice well loved and maintained boat.

2 hours ago, CG RYAN said:

Looks nice, good luck with the sale. Not to derail but what is the stowable cockpit table? Sounds intriguing. 

On my boat..the stowable cockpit table is a 65 quart cooler !!!!  When not being used as the table , seat, standing platform for sight fishing, it stows under my leaning post.

I couldn't resist that one............JJ

• 1 month later...

Archived