Aft cushion seat and Backrest

LazyFlamingo2

If I'm not mistaken, that boat would have come with a seat back cushion on the console.  That tackle cabinet is not OEM, but added by an owner.  I think your best option would be to get a good local marine upholsterer to make a matching cooler seat and back cushion.  Then the back cushion could be attached to the tackle cabinet hatch door (as long as the door opens enough to allow the plano tackle boxes to be removed).  To match everything, I would do the black piping so it would match the leaning post (that is how anal I am, LOL).  Nice looking boat!!! Congratulations.

On 2/6/2017 at 0:47 PM, deepsouthtech said:

I have a white factory fiberglass cooler off of my 2300 with brown/tan two tone cushion if you are interested. I replaced it with an engel. You would only need the backrest made but not sure if brown/tan would go with your color scheme.

I think I'm set up on the cooler and cushion. Getting with a upholster for some advice on back cushion. Really appreciate it, and if does not pan out will message you. Thanks again.

On 2/12/2017 at 7:46 PM, dcathey said:

I'm considering ordering the tackle locker/backrest they are installing on the new ones. It's made out of starboard and has to be sturdier than the aftermarket one I have. I priced it at a dealer and it was $300

I was thinking of going that way,also. But, love the setup tackle locker, previous owner installed. It is larger then the ones installed and is made quite well.I believe, I will stick with a upholster to come up with good set-up, which seems to be taking shape.

Archived