Boater Exchange Open House

Headhunter

I have purchased 2 boats from Boaters Exchange and hated the 150 mile drive to Rockledge. They are good folks that know how to take care of their customers so when they asked for a favor I couldn't refuse.

Boaters Exchange is now open in New Smyrna Beach and they have asked me to pass along their invitation to join them this coming Saturday to celebrate their new facility. For you locals they have taken over the old Mullinuex Ford facility so they have plenty of room for new and used boats, service and ships store.

Hopefully, I will see some of you on Saturday.

Join us this Saturday, Feb. 11th, 2017…

Help us celebrate the opening of our new location in New Smyrna Beach, FL, at our Grand Opening Event! Come check out the new showroom and enjoy live music, a food truck, free raffles, demos and Fishing Seminars. We will be featuring boats, including Maverick, Pathfinder, Nautic Star, and Everglades.

Stop by for a bite to eat from Root and Tail Farm Food Truck, Music from Micah Read and a great party. Feel free to contact us for event details and information regarding our new location.

Fishing Seminars:
11am: Captain Chuck Gleichmann, Top Shelf Charters
Red Fish 101. Our basic Redfish primer for new local anglers.

1 pm: Captain Chris Davy, Southern Fried Charters
Cobia Tactics and Tackle.

New Location:

Boaters Exchange
1307 N. Dixie Freeway
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168
386-401-BOAT

IMG_1512_3.jpg

Archived