2001 Action Craft 1820 Flatsmaster Special Edition

Big Dave

A colleague's neighbor lost her husband recently in a tragic accident.  I offered to help the widow sell his Action Craft.  He was the 2nd owner, the engine has 387 hours and was serviced recently and according to the recommended Yamaha service intervals.  The motor is very clean.  The hull is two-tone white and blue (which was an option at time of initial purchase) and is in very good shape.  The boat has been garaged and is in very good condition.  It sits on a Continental trailer with a removable tongue, so it will fit into a standard garage.  I will have much more information and photos, but before formally posting the boat for sale, I thought perhaps some of the members on the forum could give me some ideas about possible value and suggested list price.  Thanks in advance for any suggestions and insight you might offer.

Sorry to hear. 

A lot to know and see before knowing a value. What motor? I fished a lot on a 1820 years ago.  Great boats.  Love the 3 piece design of them. 

Btw everyone I've seen from this vintage says special edition on console.  Never figured out what exactly it meant 

Archived