Power Pole Mounting on the Port Side

Bamaskeet

There is enough room to slide into but difficult knuckle busting work

What I would do is have a backing plate made of 1/4-3/8 stainless steel and drill and tap to match pp plate . Drill for mount and get one bolt started on plate and then rotate to line up other 3bolts.

You will need to scrape some foam to get inside clean and flat.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for everybody's encouragement, we tackle the job yesterday on my buddy's 2200V.   With the aid of long arms, the job was not as tough as I was expecting.

Now, if I could just figure out how to synchronize the two Power Poles together, since following the directions didn't work. 

6 hours ago, fin-addict said:

off topic,    smooth move, may I ask, why 3 holders needed. thanks.

i make and sell stake out poles, so i have every type bracket that i make on the boat, even the front mount. the bracket you see on the jack plate has a duplicate on the other side. the rear legs of my poling platform fit into them and the front legs have pads that sit in the well with a turn buckle to hold it down. i also use the jack plate brackets to tow with when needed.

16 hours ago, smooth move said:

i make and sell stake out poles, so i have every type bracket that i make on the boat, even the front mount. the bracket you see on the jack plate has a duplicate on the other side. the rear legs of my poling platform fit into them and the front legs have pads that sit in the well with a turn buckle to hold it down. i also use the jack plate brackets to tow with when needed.

thank you, knew there had to be a reason for so many, they look good.

Archived