Decals

SthurmanFW

Ok so first of all, super excited to be a part of this family, just recently acquired my 2004 HPX 18 that couldn't be in better condition, seriously unreal skiff, spotless.

It has had the decals removed from the rear sides and I like that look so wanted to see if they still made the ones from the '04 vintage to "re-decal" the sides. Also one of the console decals is off, prob would do that one too if out there.

i did my due diligence and searched the forums but came up with nothing.

let me know

thanks

scott

Pretty much any sign shop, especially ones that do wraps can make them.. They can print you any thing you can think of on higher quality material than you can buy from any left over type place that stocks old Maverick decals..   I had all of these printed for my old Maverick so they would match.. It took the guy maybe 5 minutes on his computer..

bonecrusher.thumb.jpg.6c3c7cfa975cf73257d1bfaaede99e8c.jpg58a7c2103de74_bonecrusher2.thumb.jpg.55610e7e51ceb66e320741ba5e91ea86.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2017 at 10:03 PM, SthurmanFW said:

Ok so first of all, super excited to be a part of this family, just recently acquired my 2004 HPX 18 that couldn't be in better condition, seriously unreal skiff, spotless.

It has had the decals removed from the rear sides and I like that look so wanted to see if they still made the ones from the '04 vintage to "re-decal" the sides. Also one of the console decals is off, prob would do that one too if out there.

i did my due diligence and searched the forums but came up with nothing.

let me know

thanks

scott

check with a large local "muscle car/truck" shop in your area...many carry in-house decal making and as mentioned above, a good decal tech can match anything in about 5 min.

DC

Archived