SOLD: UPDATED NEW PRICE!!! For Sale: 2001 Action Craft 1820 FlatsMaster Special Edition $13,900 OBO

Big Dave

I am helping a widow sell this boat. Her husband died tragically a few months ago, leaving her with two small children. The second owner of this Action Craft, her husband was an avid fisherman and boater. His wife and neighbors said he was very diligent in maintaining the boat and motor, cleaning after use, etc. I have complete maintenance records going back to 9/2007 . $865 worth of regular service just done in December by Ocean Outboards in Boynton Beach (full service, plus new water pump, new Deka Group 24 battery). The boat has been garaged. Title is in hand, though it needs to be changed to reflect the estate as owner—that should take another couple of weeks. Please contact me via PM or phone/text/email with any questions.  

Overview (From the ActionCraft Website--actual boat may not have all of these features)

With all the qualities Action Craft is famous for, like a high performance modified deep “V” hull design that eats up the rough water, the midsize 1820 is a very dry riding boat. And, the 1820 can easily pole or run in the shallow water. This boat will appeal to anglers who are looking for a full-featured, high quality, shallow draft coastal fishing boat. There is plenty of room for the family. Action Craft’s improved self-draining cockpit, wide gunwales, and modified diamond nonslip finish are just a few of the nice features on this FlatsMaster.

Specifications and Equipment

· Centerline Length: 18’ 2”

· Beam: 84”

· Max HP: 150 HP

· Draft: 8” – 10” (depends on load; transom height 20”)

· Weight: 975 pounds (just the hull)

· Fuel Capacity: 35 gallons

· Deadrise: 17 degrees

· Rod Tubes: 8

· Capacity: 6 people

· Bench seat with Flip-Down backrest

· Steering: Hydraulic with tilt wheel

· Live Wells: port/aft deck 18.5 gallons; center aft deck 32 gallons

· Storage: bow anchor storage area 3.5 cu. Ft.; bow storage area 7.5 cu. Ft.; starboard aft deck storage area 3 cu. Ft.; port aft deck storage area 3 cu. Ft.; below bench seat storage area 10.5 cu. Ft.

· Other standard features: recessed SS deck hardware; SS bow and transom eyes; SS stern cleats; 12 volt accessory receptacle; automatic bilge pump; trim tabs (Bennett hydra-electric); aluminum fuel tank; SS fuel fill; hull multi-stripes and graphics; one piece full hull inner liner; SS bow cleat (pull up 8”); all composite transom; oversized rigging tubes; nav lights; acrylic console door; recessed cockpit side grab rails; fiberglass, foam injected stringers; heavy duty perimeter rubrail

· Optional Features: two-tone hull (flag blue and white); poling platform with fold-down stern light; push pole holders (flip up); 2nd live well plumbed with T off one 1100 gph pump; cockpit lights on console sides; delux console with integral seat on front; console forward seat and backrest cushion; carpet on cockpit sides for rod protection (under gunwale); live well lights

· Trailer: Continental trailer with removable tongue (fits in the garage!)

· Motor: 2007 Yamaha 115 HP 4 Stroke. 1435 Hours. Recently serviced. All service records.  

· MinnKota Riptide Trolling Motor

· Lowrance HD S-7 MFD

Boating/Safety Equipment Included (Specifics to be Determined)

fullsizeoutput_408b.jpeg

3 hours ago, nicecast said:

I've had this model AC and they are great boats. Good on you Big Dave.

I suggest calling Chad at Action Craft and explaining the situation. They get lots of inquiries from people looking for their boats and will help owners sell boats.

Good suggestion, thank you.

• 9 months later...

Archived