Fuel MPG for 2000 130 HP Yamaha 2 stroke

CharlestonMav

Does anyone with this engine or similar know how many mpg they get.  I have never paid attention to it, although I have run to near empty in one day running a lot.  I have a 20 gallon tank and I'm trying to figure this out to plan how much fuel to take for a trip.  I'm in school and may not have time to figure this out at home on my own before the trip.  I also know it varies alot with current, wind, etc.  Just looking for a general range.

Thanks

• 2 years later...
On 6/21/2019 at 10:50 AM, lester said:

I am thinking about buying a 22 foot boat, but the motor is a 115 2 stroke v6 Yamaha. the motor is a 2004. will she she be hard on gas or not to bad and what rpm's will be best run to conserve gas. thanks. lester

Not enough power to get on plane.....pass.

dc

On 2/16/2017 at 11:49 PM, CharlestonMav said:

Does anyone with this engine or similar know how many mpg they get.  I have never paid attention to it, although I have run to near empty in one day running a lot.  I have a 20 gallon tank and I'm trying to figure this out to plan how much fuel to take for a trip.  I'm in school and may not have time to figure this out at home on my own before the trip.  I also know it varies alot with current, wind, etc.  Just looking for a general range.

Thanks

I have a 95 115, we get right between 3-3.5 depending on how hard i push it.

dc

Archived