Miami International Boat Show 2017

Bud_man

Eat and drink well before you go...last year, I got ripped off for like $5 for a bottle of water...

Yes, use water taxi or other public transport....

User your site map...it's very very difficult to find various booths....last year, things were so spread out it was difficult to find anything....

I am not going back...for me, not worth the hassles and cost...public parking, entry, and food and you end up at about $75 -100 / person....

I like the FLL boat show.....

DC

I was there today.  Parking and transport is definitely better than last year with more buses running but a clog of traffic out in front of the show entrance, many more portable pottys(deluxe) with big balloons to find them.  I didn't see people lined up waiting for the water taxis this year as I did last year, so you are probably going to be ok using that mode of transportation.  I did see a huge 4 or 5 level day cruise boat as one of the water taxis, I am sure that helps. If it was me, I'd be on the first or second taxi to get there when the show opens and the crowd is lighter.  Try to go through tents A, B and C, (MBG is in tent A) hit the piers then D, E and F then back to the far side, Tent J, near the taxis.  If you haven't been to this new format, it is much more of an outdoor show.  There is no well air-conditioned Convention Center and tomorrow should be in the mid-80's.  The metal tents are generally warm, the more rustic outdoor tents(J) were actually cooler. There are a lot more food vendors as well as variety, but as Dino said, everything is overpriced. A very nice display at the MBG booth with new models and options to look upon. Have fun!

Archived