Is There Any Better Customer Service Than Powerpole

Wanaflatsfish

Kudos to Todd at Power-pole (JL Marine).

I am transferring my Powerpoles from one skiff to the other.  I called the boyz at PP and Todd the tech, walked me through the entire process, I ordered the extra set of new bolts and compression fittings and within a few days, everything arrived as agreed.

It does not get any better than this type of customer service.....

No reason to wonder why I'm on PP # 4 - great company.

DC

Yes Sir "Mr. Triple F" on the BGE!!!! I've had my Egg for 25 years or so, the fire box had a couple of cracks so I figured I was out some $$$ to replace. Nope new fire box and fire ring shipped to my local dealer, no cost, no questions asked!! It's one of those "ya get what ya pay for!"

PowerPole Rocks. First outing on my new sled back in November i busted a hose on the first deployment of my power pole. I bent the cylinder rod trying to force the pole back to the upright position.  I called the company up and explained that I recently bought the 2012 boat and assumed the Power Pole to be the same vintage. I explained  after the busted hose i was responsible for the rest of the damage. I was asked for some pictures of the damage. Within a couple of hours I had a return phone call telling me they would be shipping everything i needed to repair the unit. Two days later I had my box including cylinder, Hose Kit and hardware. Easy Peasy. Thank you again Power Pole. I will never own any other brand shallow anchor system.

Archived