I had  launched this service if any of the forum members need help feel free to contact me also check me out on FS forum http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?151117-ON-SITE-TRAILER-REPAIR Sorry I had not posted earlier I just found login and password Please check me out on FS and Facebook and Instagram or under my name
Thank You in advance
Sean  
Name:  On-Site_Trailer_BC_copy.jpg Views: 1157 Size:  93.1 KB

15% discount to all members
Attached Images Attached Imagesattachment.php?attachmentid=128288&stc=1 

5 hours ago, On Site Trailer Repair said:
I had  launched this service if any of the forum members need help feel free to contact me also check me out on FS forum http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?151117-ON-SITE-TRAILER-REPAIR Sorry I had not posted earlier I just found login and password Please check me out on FS and Facebook and Instagram or under my name
Thank You in advance
Sean  
Name:  On-Site_Trailer_BC_copy.jpg Views: 1157 Size:  93.1 KB

15% discount to all members
Attached Images Attached Imagesattachment.php?attachmentid=128288&stc=1 

Can you provide more information?

Telephone number in case there is break-down?

Range - where do you service to?  Miami to ? Marathon?  Everglades City?  Alligator Alley?  Etc.

What is the price of service call on the road at the varying distances?

What is the price of a service call at home base? How far do you go North or South?

I hope i never meet you, but, glad I know who you are (LOL)...best of success in your business.

DC

9 hours ago, Wanaflatsfish said:

Can you provide more info

Telephone number in case there is break-down?

Range - where do you service to?  Miami to ? Marathon?  Everglades City?  Alligator Alley?  Etc.

What is the price of service call on the road at the varying distances?

What is the price of a service call at home base? How far do you go North or South?

I hope i never meet you, but, glad I know who you are (LOL)...best of success in your business.

Dc

Keys to Pompano

I am based out of Miami all work local no charge to get work done if north or keys If i have multiple repairs i split up service call due to drive time im fair like I said before look at my facebook and floridasportsman post 

Keys to Pompano 

Archived