2002 Redfisher 16 with Yammie 2-stroke 90

Nehrke

Up for sale is our 2002 Hewes Redfisher 16 with a 2 stroke 90 horse Yamaha engine. Boat has been fantastic as far as a fishing machine and a family cruiser. Only reason we are selling is we are moving to CO this summer and will be fishing from a raft! Located in Jacksonville, FL

Here are the particulars:

2002 Hewes Redfisher 16 - 309 hours on the rig

2002 Yamaha 90 horsepower 2-stroke: this is THE engine for this boat - best weight to power ratio out there. 

Aluminum Performance trailer with torsion axles

Motor Guide Great White 24-volt 67 lb thrust trolling motor

Guest 3-bank charger

2 new (1 year old) Barracuda AGM trolling motor batteries

Garmin GPS Map 546S

Fiberglass Push Pole

Bimini Top

Custom rope work on steering wheel and grab rails

Trailer re-wired with Pipe Lights and dry connections (photos do not show pipe lights)

3-blade Powertech prop with a spare solas prop (both stainless)

More stuff I can't remember!

Plus - seeing as I am moving I will throw in a bunch of miscellaneous boat stuff (gaff, extra oil, cleaner, etc..)

Price is $14,250

Hit me at NehrkeSM@Gmail.com or call me at (954) 547-0149

Boat is located in Jacksonville FL

Thanks for looking, and somebody is going to get a gem of a ride......

Redfisher 002.jpg

Redfisher 003.jpg

Redfisher 004.jpg

Redfisher 005.jpg

Redfisher 019.jpg

Redfisher 040.jpg

RedfisherWheel.jpg

IMG_1092.JPG

IMG_1042.JPG

The above post is true, she will live out her years in a garage, located in Hampstead, NC. I'm excited to get her, but not looking forward to the drive. Hey "WhichWay", I came with my wife to look at your boat. 

Hey man- congrats on the purchase and so glad you found what you were looking for!   Before you make that drive, look at Uship - it will save you a bundle of time and money.  PM me if you want more info.    When you get her, let me know, would love to see her out on the water!

7 hours ago, whichwaysup said:

Hey man- congrats on the purchase and so glad you found what you were looking for!   Before you make that drive, look at Uship - it will save you a bundle of time and money.  PM me if you want more info.    When you get her, let me know, would love to see her out on the water!

Uship crossed my mind, but it's hard to pay that much for something without putting eyes on it first. The seller has been great and im sure the boat is as advertised. 

Archived