Thinking of selling my 17ma , looking for path 1806

mvereen

If you don't mind me asking, I'm curious why. You have one of most desirable boats around here and I just don't see what a 1806 would offer as an advantage. Are you aware they are different in a lot of ways than the rest of the pathfinder line? Most notably not having the 8.5' beam, rod lockers or rear deck?  A step up to a 1810 or 1900 would be much more worthwhile in my opinion. 

Hey Fin, yes you are right, but I hate to sell it before I find or have a 1806 as to they have been hard to find and hate to not have a boat until one comes up. 

Just fish, yes I am aware of them, I know two ppl that have them, I had a 2004 22ft path before I got my 17, to me it was a little big for what I was doing, i don't really use my boat now as a flats boat, it gets a little hairy fishing the inlet, maybe not to a lot of ppl, but I like an 1806 with a livewell leaning post, just a nice simple boat. I don't like the cusion top compartments on the 1810 or 1900, that's just me. However I love the 17ma, I just feel the 1806 would suit my needs better. 

Fair enough that's why they make all different kinda of boats for different people. I'm always browing for sale ads, I'll let you know if I find one. I didn't like the cushions either, wifey did tho so ...

There was a orange one on FB recently but had tower and all sorts of gizmos. Did you see that one? Definitely wouldn't call it simple. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived