Pre Tournament Fishing

Waz-in-Oz

Hey Guys,

Just throwing a few shots out there for Snelly and Stratto to guess where we were the other day doing a prefish on the same tides for the tournament.

21 barras, 5 Managrove jacks and two trevally's for the day - three double hook ups. Just wish that would happen on the tournament days.

Seems only fair to share spots - Imagine what the fly rod can do here. We were sitting in position with the Power Pole in 2 foot 6 of water and them little snags had fish lined up every where at the end of the drains.

[image]http://www.mbcforum.com/fbbuploads/1304946444-Missionary_Creek_Day_008.jpg[/image]

1304946729-Missionary_Creek_Day_012.jpg.

1304946687-Missionary_Creek_Day_014.jpg.

1304946647-Missionary_Creek_Day_018.jpg.

1304946613-Missionary_Creek_Day_019.jpg.

1304946444-Missionary_Creek_Day_008.jpg.

Hey Waz,

Good to see - just need to have changed the file name ;-) - any chance the GPS co-ords are attached to the file as well ?

See you at the comp

Cheers Snelly

PS - The Jacks must have been thick to want to eat a that lure !!! what a crap color ;-)

Hey guys,

Yeah after uloading I saw my mistake Snelly.

Its 10 degrees up here this morning am so not looking forward to the shotgun start tomorrow morning.

Look forward to catching up and will be taking a few shots as I am sure Snelly will to show everyone one of our great tournaments.

Cheers

Archived