Measurements for TTOP

plainsman5

I just got one out on yesterday and the rear two legs go to floor, everything else to console. I purchased it off a 24 so some changes were needed.  I discussed with fabricator and there were no hard or fast rules when it need to go, plenty of options.  I actually had it slid back further than normal so not to interfere with front deck ant more than possible.

have you seen those pre made ones?  Fishmaster I believe?

Fin,

I have the original console that came from the factory.  I guess I should measure my console first, then go looking!  Probably around $1500-2k

Justfish,

didn't know I could take one off of a 24.   I haven't seen the fishmaster but I will give them a look.

Thanks to you both for your help!

I have helped two friends install Stryker tops. The last was this past Sunday. My advise is spend the coin and get a nice top. You have a stellar boat, dont put on a store bought top. A nice top will add value to your boat for the guy who wants a t top. A store bought top will likely make it a difficult sale. 

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 6:27 PM, plainsman5 said:

Fin,

I have the original console that came from the factory.  I guess I should measure my console first, then go looking!  Probably around $1500-2k

Justfish,

didn't know I could take one off of a 24.   I haven't seen the fishmaster but I will give them a look.

Thanks to you both for your help!

for 2k you can have a nice new custom one built less some of the goodies that you can add yourself. don't buy the box type kit one. lessens value of boat. does not do the boat justice. jmo, fin

Archived