heweymagoos

Hello all, been reading on here long time and decided to make my first post. I have a 1997 18 bayfisher that I've been in the process of refitting over the last year or so. I've gotten a great deal of information from this forum and enjoy reading. I mainly fish chokoloskee, been going with family and friends for the past several years and have had my boat there a handful of times. Right now I'm in the process of installing a full JL system that includes 4 6.5 inch speakers, one 8.8 inch sub and a 6 channel JL amp. Wanting to hit choko really hard this summer but still need to do some upgrades (power pole next on list) anyways happy to be apart of this forum and will make plenty of posts hoping to learn and help out with any info needed. 

20161023_094923.jpg

20161113_102705.jpg

20161113_102727.jpg

20161203_103742.jpg

noticed in your sig that you have a power powerpole. I just made a post asking about power poles on older hewes. would love any insight you have on the install process/photos or any helpful information. Im in the market for one but not sure what route I'm going to take. 

Archived