2000 Maverick 18.5 Master Angler for sale

pjcrph

2000 Maverick 18.5 Master Angler. Excellent shape. Yamaha 150 Vmax, Polling platform, Stiffy push pole, power pole, new tires, recently replaced axle, batteries, gauges. Also has a 24 volt trolling motor with remote. Looks and runs great! Located in Panama City, FL. Asking $18,900 OBO
Call Patrick 850-896-2745 email pjcrph@gmail.com

IMG_5500.JPG

IMG_5499.JPG

IMG_5497.JPG

IMG_5496.JPG

IMG_5494.JPG

IMG_5493.JPG

IMG_5489.JPG

IMG_5488.JPG

IMG_5484.JPG

5 hours ago, conocean said:

Not gona happen Nag! I had justfish's Pathy sold about 7 minutes after he posted it for sale. :) 

Beautiful MA, BTW! GLWS, it shouldn't last long.

It's true! I think we can go ahead and crown me and my trusty assistant conocean champs for a while on that deal...

But this def won't last long. There are a couple WTB for one of these. If I was in market for MA I'd be calling out sick and heading toward PCB. 

8 hours ago, conocean said:

Not gona happen Nag! I had justfish's Pathy sold about 7 minutes after he posted it for sale. :) 

Beautiful MA, BTW! GLWS, it shouldn't last long.

I can tell you for sure that my guy was on the phone with him within 5-10 minutes after it posted. It will not last on here.

23 minutes ago, justfish said:

I kid you not, a nice MA (also a nice Lappy) could almost be considered a legitimate investment.  It's the inshore version of the old school Conchs.  

When is someone gonna pop a mold off one of these and start making em again? 

I've thought about this as a retirement job in a few years

23 hours ago, Nag Juice said:

I can tell you for sure that my guy was on the phone with him within 5-10 minutes after it posted. It will not last on here.

Not gonna give exact minutes for sake of not getting you two fighting but I did get a call very quickly after posting and it looks like deal will go through. Thank you!

3 minutes ago, Nag Juice said:

I knew you'd have a call fast and knew I needed to connect the dots quick. There's a long line of people waiting on this boat too.

You are correct, I have had quite a few people very interested but sticking with first caller. I am old school that way I guess. 

Well I hate to take away all the fun of the "who dun it" game, but I was the first caller.  Thanks to Nag Juice for the heads up and thanks to he, WWUP and Hurricane for the help in my search over the last 6-8 weeks.  Its been a fun process.  And thanks to the others who answered my forum questions and my PMs about various models etc.  Get ready for the new topic about your best ideas for the boat.

The seller seems as he described himself to be "old school" and genuine.  I look forward to meeting him in person very soon.

Going to be a very nice MA living here in SC.........

Man, that will make for a happy ending.  Patrick, from my interactions with Chris, it sounds like your boat will go to a guy that will treat her like she deserves.

That is one of the prettiest MAs i have seen on here.  

Good luck to all, hopefully all will go well.

Now, we gotta help these other guys find one.

10 hours ago, palmetto1 said:

Well I hate to take away all the fun of the "who dun it" game, but I was the first caller.  Thanks to Nag Juice for the heads up and thanks to he, WWUP and Hurricane for the help in my search over the last 6-8 weeks.  Its been a fun process.  And thanks to the others who answered my forum questions and my PMs about various models etc.  Get ready for the new topic about your best ideas for the boat.

The seller seems as he described himself to be "old school" and genuine.  I look forward to meeting him in person very soon.

Going to be a very nice MA living here in SC.........

Love to see her when you get squared away. My wife and I frequent Bluffton with our  LT 18.  Maybe we can have a Hewes/Maverick parade through the flats. 

Mine starting life the same color, I painted it Imron white blue to match my CC.  The Vmax Ox66 is a great engine for the MA18.  I blew a power head and replaced w a Hydra tec  ( sp) and added a lil HP.  Have fun w it. Great Boats. Can't ever seem to sell mine. 

IMG_0041.JPG

IMG_0042.JPG

IMG_0043.JPG

IMG_0044.JPG

Archived