Power Pole

fishmanjj

Last week I posted a question concerning my reservoir leaking when running the power pole during the day. Very small leak of which I could not find. I commented that I tightened tank screws, ferrules, lid, etc....and still had a small amount of fluid under tank after each fishing day. Keep in mind....very very small leak...like 6 to 8 drops under reservoir. Branden at Power Pole was on the forum and responded by asking my mailing address, three days later, I received a package in mail consisting of new ferrules, new tank lid and a quart of the green hyd fluid for the Power Pole. FREE !!!!! No Charges !!!!!!  Now that my friends; is EXCELLENT Customer Service.  I do not think I have ever owned any marine product , boat, motor or accessories with an outstanding Customer Service group such as Power Pole. Thanks for an amazing experience. 

Yep.  I have never had to deal with Power Pole support (knock on wood), but your story is repeated over and over on the forums.  You like to see good people like that make good!  Let us know if that fixes the leak. 

Archived