Shoutout to Capt Troy - Catch him on TV Soon with his 21 MA!

flatwater

Just wanted to give a shoutout to Capt Troy. and let everyone know how great of a guide and guy he is.

The company I work for needed to shoot a commercial so I called up Troy and he worked with us and we spent ALL day filming on Wednesday with him and his 21 MA. (Which is an incredible boat)

He somehow managed to stay calm despite having multiple cameras in his face all day telling him to do things over and over and over.

If any of you ever want to learn the waters around Tampa bay and anclote give Capt Troy a call, you won't regret it. 

Here are some pictures from the shoot, I chased him around all day in my Lappy. 

I will post up a link to the commercial in a few weeks when it's ready to air! 

IMG_0872.JPG

IMG_0859.JPG

IMG_0881.JPG

9 hours ago, JEM said:

Hey flatwater, that is a pretty ingenious way to get some secret holes from Capt. Troy!   I might have to get me a fake video camera and hook up with the best guide up here!:D

Truth be told Flatwater caught the snook I am holding. 13 Hours on the water and we got to fish a total of 15 minutes. My first cast to film what was supposed to be just a shot of casting, a small redfish grabbed the bait as soon as it hit the water. A couple of cast later I was holding a bait in the water awaiting the action roll tape command and dang jack almost snatched the rod out of my hand.O.o

Then it was back to lets do this over and over for the rest of the day. It was a long day and everyone was great to work with and was a pleasure to meet Reid "flatwater" and see his nice lappy.

Thanks again Reid for the opportunity.

On March 10, 2017 at 7:39 AM, Capt. Troy said:

Truth be told Flatwater caught the snook I am holding. 13 Hours on the water and we got to fish a total of 15 minutes. My first cast to film what was supposed to be just a shot of casting, a small redfish grabbed the bait as soon as it hit the water. A couple of cast later I was holding a bait in the water awaiting the action roll tape command and dang jack almost snatched the rod out of my hand.O.o

Then it was back to lets do this over and over for the rest of the day. It was a long day and everyone was great to work with and was a pleasure to meet Reid "flatwater" and see his nice lappy.

Thanks again Reid for the opportunity.

I hear it takes Blair Wiggins  3 days to film him catching one redfish....oh yeah...he's in a Beavertail now (LOL).

good stuff....anxious to see the video..

dc

Archived