2014 Hewes Redfisher 18' for sale

Davtat

I wish to sell my 2014 Hewes Redfisher 18'.   Powered by Yamaha 115 HP with two years warranty remaining.   Only 130 hours on boat/motor.   Excellent condition, always hand washed after each use and garage kept.   Ameratrail aluminum trailer also new in 2014.   Hull in great condition.   Minn Kota Ipilot 24 volt Riptide trolling motor with wireless remote control new in 2014.   Power Pole with wireless remote. Poling platform and Garmin 70S.

Other features:  Lenco trim tabs, interior lighting, sidewall carpet, stainless rub-rail, all standard features included on new (2014) Hewes Redfisher boats such as bilge pumps, circulating pumps for live well, position lighting, etc.   Interstate starting battery bought in February 2017.  Onboard triple battery charger built in. 

As you can see in the first image, with everything trimmed correctly the boat will travel 43 mph.  

See Images herehttps://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOqC4fT_8GiLshwgjhBYngQwGCY-hBxtwBzKnlKeGiVgPoAapYYUBdqHIoQBUaZGg?key=R2VOZTRHMURESDVZcWdzR0dWQ3VScXd3OGliUjB3

The only detail that I am aware of different than when new; on top of the console there is a compass, the cover blew off while in transit and I have not replaced it.

Here's the story:  I bought the boat in December of 2014 for my son, we live about one hour north of the gulf coast.   He took a new job in Atlanta this month and will not be able to use it often enough to justify keeping it.   The boat (hull), the 115 Yamaha with 2 years warranty remaining, the 24 volt Minn Kota RipTide GPS trolling motor, the PowerPole, the Garmin 70S, the Ameratrail trailer and all aspect of this rig are very close to new condition.   I have always flushed the engine and onboard pumps in freshwater after using.  I have always hand washed the entire rig after each use.   There isn't any visible corrosion.  The deck and foot rails are not stained.   The boat never remained in water over night and there is not a water line stain on the sides.   This is a nice setup.

Price:  $33,900

Contact info:  David Tatum, david@tagsplace.net, 850-643-7597  

IMG_4920[1].JPG

Archived