Forum Help Request!

Bernie Z

Hello all:

Against better judgement, I am considering putting my 2007 2200v up for sale due primarily to non-use and horrible work schedules.  Beyond that, I am not sure what the boat can bring because of upgrades after initial purchase and that is why I decided to throw it to the MBC brain trust to hopefully help me out.  Some details...it is a 2007 model 2200v in fighting lady yellow with 2009 Yamaha F225 Sport and 2008 Continental tandem, aluminum trailer.  The engine was upgraded from F150 to F225 in 2010 by Ships Chandler in Destin via Capt. Eric Holstman (just over 200 hours currently).  The boat is in generally great shape and pretty well equipped: new cover, 80v minn kota, fusion stereo w/ipod dock & 4 speakers, power tech 3 blade prop, trim tabs, electric jack plate, sw wash, on board chargers, color gps, bimini top, 3 batteries less than 2 years old, etc.  Serviced regularly and run motor monthly even though the hull doesn't get wet often.  Boat is located in New Orleans as is the owner, not sure this matters but thought I'd throw it out there.  Sorry for showing as a "lurker", my original mbc forum account was likely closed to a hack of my email account.  At any rate, thoughts & comments would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks, Bernie

Archived