WTB BOW SEAT / PLATFORM / HIGH STOOL

FROZEN

Guys,

The mind is strong but the knees, feet, legs, etc. aren't what they used to be! I'm looking for something similar to the picture below. I've figured out how to secure it on my TE right in front of the forward livewell. Figure it would be great for drifting for trout. It doesn't matter what brand or maybe home made?

I think you have the concept!

Thanks

31 minutes ago, hurricane said:

Where did you find this?

It is sold online. Do a search for Polywood. We have a local furniture store that carries it and it is some of the best outdoor stuff we have found, solid and sturdy. Wife bought several thousand dollars worth of it for our sunroom a few years back and it still looks like new. Thinking about buying the stool to try on the front deck of the Pathy. If it does not work I can throw it on the porch and take one of her Adirondacks! LOL

IMG_0265.JPG

5 hours ago, fin-addict said:

fighting chair.JPG you can go to a med supply store and get a shower stool, bench or chair at a fraction of the cost of what you have pictured. legs on all are adjustable. I added seat to mine. if back support not needed just put cushion on top. have it turnbuckled to deck/removable. 

Fin....... That's a great idea...I could even put it in the man cave when not in boat and it would become a drinking chair complete with cup holders. !!!

Archived