Star Brite Non-Skid deck wax

CG RYAN

Just applied some to my non skid so we'll see how it goes.  I like that it was a lot cheaper than woody wax like 12 bucks even at west marine.  I also like the application better than WW... its not easier per se but it doesn't involve water just spray on and wipe it with a cloth to spread evenly.  IT definitely brought back a slight shine on the NS

I just started using Top Coat on my non skid and it seems to work fine but it has been on the Pathfinder only a few weeks. I don't fish bare footed and I have plenty of grip with deck shoes. This stuff is made by Decora in Jacksonville and my neighbor uses it on his airplanes and gave me some. Check these guys out on the net. They also have a product called T11 that can restore faded gel coat. I am planning a trip up there to see for myself.

I've been using fluid film that I pick up for $9.99 at Lowes and it is applied the same way as woodys wax. The deck has shine and the water beads on it when it gets wet. Today I got the whole deck muddied up as well as some blood and it washed off very easy. 

Not to change the subject here but I have been using Wood Wax for the past year due to other recommendations on here and other marine web sites. Here recently I have almost busted my assets a few times due to it being slippery on my non-skid!! So I am interested in this Star Brite product!!    

Archived