2015 PATHFINDER 2400 TRS WITH F3OO, HARDTOP AND TRAILER

brwilson11

2015 Pathfinder 2400 TRS with F300 and Matching Fiberglass Hardtop  $75k

I am selling my ridiculously loaded 2015 Pathfinder 2400 TRS as I am stepping up to a larger Yellowfin for more offshore fun.  I bought this boat new from Bay Marine and have used it everywhere in and around Florida for the last two years.  This is the most versatile boat you can buy for fishing and family cruising and does everything exceptionally well (except running 100 miles offshore to tuna fish).  This boat has been everywhere from the hump in Marathon to scalloping in Homosassa to every shallow bay and lake around.  It floats in 12 inches of water yet is extremely stable in a chop and offshore conditions.  Everywhere I have taken the boat It gets complements due to the full blue hull color with matching hardtop and white powdercoating, the boat is just that good looking.  The boat lives indoors in storage when not in use and is run in a freshwater lake after every use.  As a result, the boat is in pristine condition with only minimal wear and tear.  It is a boat, there are a few scratches here and there but it is a 9/10 or better in every way.  If you have never been on a 2400 TRS let me tell you it is a hardcore fishing boat that your wife and kids will love as well.  It holds tons of rods, tons of bait and tons of stuff. I was on the fence about the rear jump seats on a fishing boat but if you have kids or crew they will always be used and really an asset.  I have almost every option available on the boat and have added everything you could ever want.  Sea trial available at nearby lake with deposit.  I plan to keep using boat until I find my Yellowfin so please don’t lowball.  If you are in the market for a 2400 why spend $25k more for a new one.  Please contact me with any questions

IMG_0359.thumb.JPG.a4d12adbcbeb7937fe52218d87c5fb1a.JPG

2015 Yamaha F300 – 84 hours, warranty until September 2018 with option to purchase additional 3 years.

• Command Link gauges

• Yamaha Saltwater Series II - 3 blade prop

• Ethanol free fuel only since day 1   

2015 Ameratrail dual axle trailer

• Disc brakes, aluminum wheels, torsion axles, Pathfinder logos & guide post covers.

• Trailer hubs always submerged in fresh water lake after every saltwater use

Lowrance HDS12 – Gen 3 with Structure scan side imaging and touchscreen control

• Yamaha command link NMEA cable (trolling motor can be controlled from display)

10’ Power Pole Blade, updated C-Monster software, lanyard and dash remotes

Motorguide Xi5 Trolling motor – 36 volt, 60” shaft

• Connected via NMEA network to HDS12 and can be controlled from console

• Includes remote

Fusion Audio Stereo – (4) speakers, Bluetooth compatible

ICOM IC-M324 VHF Marine Radio

Two Engel Coolers (35 quart with cushion & 85 quart under leaning post)

Options from factory:

• Sea Frost Blue hull color on entire hull, not just above or below water line

• Sea Frost Blue Fiberglass Hardtop with kingfish rod holders

• Trim Tabs

• White Powder Coating package

• White rub rail with stainless insert

• Release well (aft port)

• Advanced livewell aeration system with bubbler

• Recirculation Pump system

• Atlas Hydraulic jackplate

• Raw water wash down pump

• Freshwater Washdown

• Dive Platform

• Tackle Locker behind front backrest

• Lighted compartments and livewell

• LED Spreader lights, nav lights and running lights

Additional options added:

• Stealth 1 onboard charging system (4 bank)

• Recharges all 4 batteries when running engine.  Allows for extended trips without needing shore power

•  (3) Series 31 AGM Batteries for trolling motor

•  (1) House/cranking battery

• Four Additional Rod Holders for a total of six in the gunnels

All maintenance performed on schedule by Central Florida Marine Certified Yamaha Mechanics

Boat will run 58 mph with a light load. Runs 40 MPH in choppy real world conditions all day every day.

Serious buyers please call, text, or email.

954-249-8441

Brwilson11@yahoo.com

Located in Orlando, Fl

MSRP with options is over $100k

Asking $75k

Thanks,

Boat Avatar.JPG

IMG_0360.JPG

IMG_0362.JPG

IMG_0370.JPG

IMG_0382.JPG

IMG_0383.JPG