1991 Bonefisher 16'

kcros11

Ready for the water, 91 bonefisher with Yamaha F100 with 1,368 hours.  This is a factory offset console that gives you more cockpit room.  Boat comfortably fishes 3 people, but 2 is better.  Has a 4 blade stainless prop, that will push the boat in the lower 40's.  Three batteries and an onboard charge are mounted in the bow that power a 24 volt minn kota.  Garmin 441S mounted on an adjustable bracket.  Just had a brand new pump install for the bennet trim tabs.  Entire motor was recently serviced along with replacing all lower unit gears.  All handles, steering wheel, and polling platform have been wrapped in paracord.  The floor and gunnels are covered by hydra turf.  Cushions were just recovered.  The boat is always covered and until the last year has sat under a shed too.  I replaced the fuel line and had the 30 gallon fuel tank cleaned and have only run non ethanol since.  This has been a great boat.  I'm only selling it because I bought a bigger boat and haven't been using it enough.

There are a few things that don't have to be done, but I was planning on doing if I kept the boat.  Trailer is in ok shape.  The previous owner zip tied foam in different areas of the trailer that held salt water and helped corrode some spots.  It will probably last another 2 years before it needs some work or is replaced.  The bow has a couple scraps in the gelcoat from the previous owner that I have not repaired yet.  It's not noticeable on the water, but you notice it when your cleaning it.  It needs new speakers and CD player and the gauges are scratched. The motor cowling is scratched and faded.  None of this will stop you from fishing tomorrow, but it's what I was planning on working on next.

Asking $10,500.00

20170401_160309.jpg

20170401_160335.jpg

20170401_161703.jpg

20170401_161712.jpg

20170401_154914.jpg

20170402_103252.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived