2006 Pathfinder 2000V -another price drop $21,500

bmayn81

For sale is a 2006 Pathfinder 2000V boat for $25,000  $23,000 $21,500.  This is a great all around versatile fishing machine and she is ready to go fishing.  This boat has served me well and I hate to let it go but I am wanting to downsize to a smaller skiff (have my eye on one I want but need to sell this one first).  The motor is a 2006 Yamaha 4-stroke with 615 hours.  The motor has always ran perfect and never had any issues with it.  Replaced the seastar steering about 2 years ago so that is in great shape.  Has 4 blade powertech prop and a Minn Kota 80 lb thrust trolling motor.  EZ-Loader trailer with oil bath hubs is new about 2 years ago and rolls down the road with ease.  Includes Hummingbird 598 graph/gps and Kenwood stereo with Bluetooth capability.  Boat is in good shape and is kept covered.  Boat is located in Belton, SC.  Call or text if any questions.  864-617-8388.  Blake

a1.JPG

a2.JPG

a3.JPG

a4.JPG

a5.JPG

a6.JPG

a7.JPG

a8.JPG

a9.JPG

a10.JPG

a12.JPG

a13.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

I have fished this boat a lot.  If anyone is interested they should really consider it.  Always kept covered and clean, he even cleans the hatches out before and after every trip.  I have caught everything from Crappie and bass up to Tarpon and even a few Dolphin one calm day in Marathon.  Boat is truly ready to fish.  

Archived