1996 Bonefisher 16 - Price reduced

HewesYourDaddy

The time has come to sell my beloved Bonefisher. I'm going to buy my dad's small center console now that he's retired, and this will work out well with my younger kids on the boat. So, here it is. 1996 Bonefisher 16, 1996 Merc 90hp (711hrs), Rolls Axle aluminum trailer, Lowrance Elite 5, 72lb, 24V MinnKota Riptide trolling motor, new batteries and wiring for trolling motor, 8ft Power Pole.  Boat is in good condition for a 21yr old boat. Most people say it is in great condition. Hull sides look almost showroom, bottom has typical flats boat rash, inside and hatch gel coat is very good with a few minor spider cracks from guys walking all over her. You can eat out of the bilge. Pumps work, anchor light does not, tach is intermittent, replaced voltage regulator last weekend. I have a new switch panel that goes with boat. Mantis anchor stays with me, but I have another anchor to throw in. I'm sure there are things I'm forgetting right now so feel free to ask. Will post more pics when I can take them. These are one I just had on my phone. $12k obo. 912-441-1201 Greg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived