My Pathfinder 25 Hybrid Build

slyshon

Lots going on this morning...  Console and T-Top are mounted, Lean Post is being mounted, cushions are being installed and console is being rigged.  Engine should be back from the paint shop later today and the Ameratrail trailer will be delivered tomorrow.

Skip

IMG_1722.JPG

IMG_1723.JPG

IMG_1724.JPG

IMG_1725.JPG

IMG_1726.JPG

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, FINCHASER said:

This is going really fast!!!  Boat looks freaking awesome Skip.  Whats the cleat on the side of the leaning post for?

Guess time. 

1.  A place to coil and hang dock lines from.

2.  A cleat to tie fender lines to.

3.  A cleat to leash your pup to.

4.  It really is a bottle opener, not a cleat, for those really busy beer days.

Those are all the guesses I could come up with on the spur of the moment.

1 hour ago, FINCHASER said:

This is going really fast!!!  Boat looks freaking awesome Skip.  Whats the cleat on the side of the leaning post for?

I did not want the optional spring line cleats with that go through the gunnels but needed a cleat to tie off to when launching solo.  Also plan to use them as a hook cincher, always cinch my leader to hook knot and the cleat should work well.

3 hours ago, slyshon said:

I did not want the optional spring line cleats with that go through the gunnels but needed a cleat to tie off to when launching solo.  Also plan to use them as a hook cincher, always cinch my leader to hook knot and the cleat should work well.

Ahhh gotcha

Split footrests?!? SOLD! Do you know how many arguments split footrests would solve on my boat?? My wife always wants it down to sit on leaning post and I like to stand and drive and it drives me bonkers down there....

How much is this gonna run me again? Whatever it is, it's worth it

image.jpeg

10 hours ago, FINCHASER said:

Simply gorgeous!  You mean ride around aimlessly for 20 hours to get break in outta the way lol!?  Where the trolling motor?

Pretty much...  Maiden voyage Sunday with the family, looks we have a good weather window.  Tomorrow is rigging day, getting everything squared away and ship shape!

Skip

What a handsome boat, Skip !!   Nice job with the creative touches.

You are set up well with no outriggers.. I think you will find that you need another set of angled rod holders forward, and a pair of 90* rod holders to throw rods when you have a big fish near the boat, or when you get covered up trolling.  During break-in is a good time to put lines out, and see how you want it set up aft.

Plenty of room in that cockpit to work a school of Dolphin.. Nice !

Best of Luck with her !!

Woodsie

Archived