Couple of additions to the Pathy

justfish

Trying to get some stuff done on boat before summer to make it more kiddo and momma friendly...

Scored a nice hardtop from neighbor with a 24 that needed minimal modifications to fit like I wanted. I had it mounted about 6" back to try and affect fishing off front least as possible. Throws good shade on back and I'm working on adding even more...

Momma said we gotta keep the new baby from flying off the back of boat...Been looking since my 19 but finding a used pathfinder backrest is like finding a pot o gold under the rainbow. So I had the same guy who did top add a backrest. Even happier with it cause you don't have to give up the two rod holders. Wish I could take credit for design, but he recommend building lil wider than cushion to have two additional "handles". It's pretty slick idea and works great! All rod hoders work with t top and backrest. 

IMG_1325.JPG

IMG_1326.JPG

IMG_1367.JPG

Love the backrest. Might have to borrow that idea. Looks like we have the same vintage PF. I have the removable back rest on my lean post and it's kind of a pain. Would be better welded on.

I thought about cup holders on back as well as wrapping metal around the side to help hold my kids on the seat a little more but worried about banging against it. 

Archived