Cooler Rod Holder

FunFlatsFishing

Now that I have a GPS trolling motor, I find myself standing on top of my Yeti on the bow of my boat more often. My Pathfinder doesn't have any rod holders in front of the center console so I made the below for $7 which is quite a bit cheaper than the $40 that Yeti charges. 

1 inch wide aluminum flat bar with stainless steel bolts and a $5 tulip rod holder from Walmart and I now have a removable rod holder without drilling any holes in the cooler or boat. 

I'm hoping this will save me from running to the back or mid section of my boat while fishing multiple rods. 

IMG_9389.JPG

IMG_9390.JPG

On 4/24/2017 at 8:11 PM, FunFlatsFishing said:

Now that I have a GPS trolling motor, I find myself standing on top of my Yeti on the bow of my boat more often. My Pathfinder doesn't have any rod holders in front of the center console so I made the below for $7 which is quite a bit cheaper than the $40 that Yeti charges. 

1 inch thick aluminum flat bar with stainless steel bolts and a $5 tulip rod holder from Walmart and I now have a removable rod holder without drilling any holes in the cooler or boat. 

I'm hoping this will save me from running to the back or mid section of my boat while fishing multiple rods. 

IMG_9389.JPG

IMG_9390.JPG

Well done....I bought the Yetti ones :(

dc

Archived