Looking to ride a 2500 Hybrid

Tall Tails

We are ready to upgrade our trusty old 2200V. I've been to my local dealer several times, the deal is all but sealed on a new 2500 Hybrid. The only problem is that I can't find one to get a ride on. The dealer doesn't have one on the lot. They are doing their best to get in touch with their clients that have received a new 2500 but so far have not been successful. Does anyone from Naples to Port Charlotte own one? If so, can I get a 10 minute ride from you? With a 4 month wait after I sign the papers I don't want to kill too much time trying to get a brief ride. Thanks in advance to those that read this. 

Come over to the plant, see them getting built, and at the same time I can meet you at the ramp with mine.  Almost any day you need, I can do it.  Call me with any questions or anything else.  I'm glad to help out in any way.  Great boat.  I love mine.  772-532-6174.

On 4/30/2017 at 10:24 PM, CaptDavis said:

Come over to the plant, see them getting built, and at the same time I can meet you at the ramp with mine.  Almost any day you need, I can do it.  Call me with any questions or anything else.  I'm glad to help out in any way.  Great boat.  I love mine.  772-532-6174.

Captain. Davis, thank you so much for the offer. We have found someone near us willing to take me for a spin. If it falls through for some reason I will give you a shout. 

• 2 weeks later...

Huge thanks to Captain Davis for taking time out of his schedule and meeting me at his local ramp. He went out of his way to show off his boat, answer questions and give me enough time at the helm to get a feel for the boat. All the concerns that I had about the performance of the 25 are now history. Will be seeing my dealer this week and placing the order!

Archived