Shark Hide

THE OUTLAW

A friend of mine bought a new trailer and he put the Shark Hide ploish and protectant on , and wow , it pops .

So , he gave me a little sample , to see how it would do on my trailer .

This stuff is amazing !

I t hurt telling my sled that she was going to go unused this weekend , but told her she would be happy .

I am not completely done yet .

But the factory aint got nada on the Hide Shine .

Hopefully .... it lasts as long as they claim .

🇺🇸☠️IMG_0985.thumb.PNG.0956f8f2e8823656c06eab0dcee25038.PNG

IMG_0984.PNG

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 6:32 PM, hurricane said:

Not this guy, my trailer is oxidized.  

Might I recommend an aluminum cleaner/brightener like AlumiPrep 33 or Henkel 594015 BONDERITE C-IC 33 or something along these lines if your allergic to elbow grease? 

Always check the MSDS's for chemical composition & comparison as a lot of this stuff is almost the same regardless of the name on the bottle and can be cheaper under different names.

Due diligence gentlemen............., could make your life a little simpler, easier and nicer to your wallet. 

And don't forget to wear your PPE when playing with these chemicals.

Good stuff but I'd rather feed homeless people at the church or volunteer my time to help less fortunate kids instead of make my trailer shiny! The condition of our hubs, tires, axles & support beams are what matter. But who knows....maybe one day I will restore my trailer's luster when I have absolutely nothing else better to do with my life. Shiny trailers definitely attract thieves and that's a fact!

5 hours ago, conocean said:

Good stuff but I'd rather feed homeless people at the church or volunteer my time to help less fortunate kids instead of make my trailer shiny! The condition of our hubs, tires, axles & support beams are what matter. But who knows....maybe one day I will restore my trailer's luster when I have absolutely nothing else better to do with my life. Shiny trailers definitely attract thieves and that's a fact!

And you call yourself a Maverick owner????    How can you justify feeding the poor when your trailer is dull and dingy??  Boats are people too, you know!

48 minutes ago, whichwaysup said:

And you call yourself a Maverick owner????    How can you justify feeding the poor when your trailer is dull and dingy??  Boats are people too, you know!

LoL! Yeah, sorry, I'm not into a blinging trailer and would rather donate my time to those in need. Also I'm in the boat & yacht insurance business....fact of the matter is that more boats are stolen on shiny trailers and only shiny trailers are stolen. You can definitely eat out of my hatches and bilge though! ;)

6 hours ago, conocean said:

Finally someone who makes sense :)

But, to each his/her own......if polishing makes you happy.....be happy !!!

dc

Archived