Beavertail Vengeance value

Bogey72

I had a friend with one, kept it at my house, I never used it but my son had and was a fan, I can say after looking at it I thought the build quality was pretty good for their price point, some well planned out ideas went into that boat.

Well built boat. IMO it would compare to an East Cape quality. 100hrs is what's special about this one. If you're an e tech fan then I think the price is fair. It's an 18' boat so a 90hp may be on the low power side for me personally. I would really want to wet test it with some extra passengers to tell if it's enough power.  It is only 675lbs though. 

I looked at one before I bought my MA and considered it.  For me this model doesn't ride through chop well enough for what I wanted. However, it's a really good back water boat!. 

Good Luck!

https://www.beavertailskiffs.com/models/vengeance

• LOA

18'

• Beam

82 inches

• Draft

7+ inches

• Power

90-115 HP

• Live Well

30 gallons

• Fuel Tank

20 gallons

• Gross Weight

675 lbs

I had a 2010 Beavertail Vengeance about 6 years ago with a Yamaha 90 2 stroke. I topped out high 30s with plenty of giddy up out of the hole. Awesome skinny water boat and actually handled a chop pretty well. I fished the lagoon with it and it did great. All around good flats skiff. Check the electrical under the console as it seemed prone to corrosion. If it's in as good a shape as it sounds the price is prob fair.  

Archived