What's it worth? 2007 24TE

ASB

Thinking of making an offer on a 2007 24te with the original Yamaha 250hp 4 stroke under 200hrs. Comes with tandem axle trailer but it's not an ameritrail.  Has a 6ft power pole and manual steer trolling motor but would be upgrading both so I'm taking that into consideration. Sorry no pics 

Any Ideas what a good fair offer would be??

thanks 

ASB,

No real idea on a 2400, but I bought an clean '07 2200TE w/ F250, 900 hrs., freshwater boat, dual axle trailer, iPilot, older Garmin 3210 (works great!), no power pole, for about $30K six months ago. Sale/purchase was in central NC. Brought it down here to FL, I think I could get $35 now in FL. It was essentially a factory standard boat.

My main objective was a fresh water primary use boat. I don't like salt corrosion anywhere on a used boat. I also wanted a motor that was consistently run, so 900 hrs didn't scare me. (Commercial operators and the USCG routinely go to 5000!) Had a complete engine evaluation by a Yam mechanic with proper software and got a copy, after the test drive....passed with flying colors. Had few, if any problems since purchase.

Your 2400 will be obviously more! Probably a function of the 2200/2400 price difference in '07. 

Good luck, hope you get it! 

I got a similar boat 06 24TE, 250 4 Stroke(500hrs), 8' PP, 80lbs MK Hand Steer.  Ameritrail Trailer thou.  Mine has Bottom Paint and that is a downer on resale value.  I still wouldn't let go of it for less then 34K thou.   Not a lot of these out there and they are like little air craft carriers on the water.   Love mine and plan to keep it a long time.

9 hours ago, ASB said:

Thinking of making an offer on a 2007 24te with the original Yamaha 250hp 4 stroke under 200hrs. Comes with tandem axle trailer but it's not an ameritrail.  Has a 6ft power pole and manual steer trolling motor but would be upgrading both so I'm taking that into consideration. Sorry no pics 

Any Ideas what a good fair offer would be??

thanks 

That boat in better than average condition in South Georgia would be 30K to 35K. Maybe with some pics we could give you a better idea...but, good ones are hard to find. 

Thanks I was thinking 30-35k was the number but have no idea.  Unfortunately I would need to spend cash to upgrade the Powerpole from 6-10ft and a new trolling motor. It's a basic boat with an old gps too. 

Archived