Differences in 18' models

HewesYourDaddy

Running surface is similar.  1806 is rolled gunnel, smaller console, no built in rear deck, rated for less hp than the 1810.  1810 layout is similar to the 19' you see around.  It has some cushioned seating with storage up front, bigger console, rear deck.  I think the 1810 has floor drains while the 1806 just has plugs in the back.

Ok. Thanks. I've been kinda doing some research on them. Definitely will be looking at the 1810 models but will consider looking at the 19. How does the tunnel hull ride compare with the V hull models? We get pretty skinny when fishing. If the ride isn't considerably different on plane, I may consider the tunnel hull model. 

They are totally different. The 1806 is a foot narrower and has no liner, rod lockers in front or back deck at all. 

The 1810 is same boat as the 1900. They just changed the name in '01. You won't see any 1900's prior to that or any 1810's after.  But they are both 18'10"

On June 2, 2017 at 8:40 PM, justfish said:

They are totally different. The 1806 is a foot narrower and has no liner, rod lockers in front or back deck at all. 

The 1810 is same boat as the 1900. They just changed the name in '01. You won't see any 1900's prior to that or any 1810's after.  But they are both 18'10"

That's what I was beginning to wonder about the 1810 and 1900, and that was going to be my next question.  Thanks for the info on that. Can anyone give me insight on the tunnel hull model? Any disadvantages over the V hull?

Archived