2002 19 Pathfinder

sctiger

Just in time for summer, for sale is a dark green 2002 19' Pathfinder Bay Boat. Powered by a 2002 Yamaha F115 Four stroke. Just under 600 hours on the motor, recently serviced this past fall. Boat is Turn-key and includes:

2002 Trailer
4 Blade Powertech Prop
Trim Tabs
Garmin GPS/Sonar
Sony Stereo w/JL Audio Speakers & Amp - (2) M7.7s & (2) M6.5s
LED Navigation/Courtesy Lights

Located in Charleston, SC.

Starts first turn of the key every time, and does not need anything. Title in hand.  Boat was purchased from another forum member who kept it in amazing shape, I have done my best to continue doing so.  Absolutely no rush to sell, only selling as i save for a house.  Text preferred, 843 240 3405

IMG_0530.JPG

IMG_0536.JPG

IMG_0529.JPG

IMG_0538.JPG

3 hours ago, HewesYourDaddy said:

Man, I've had several people make offers on this boat I purchased from my dad earlier this month. If I get a seller, I would like to see this boat if it's still for sale. 

Sounds good, just let me know. Showed it to someone this evening who was very happy with the condition.   I am in no rush to sell and with that am firm on the price. 

Thanks for looking. 

On June 8, 2017 at 8:30 PM, HewesYourDaddy said:

Darn,  not what I wanted to hear.

HYD your taking my path - 16 hewes to 19 Pathy. Your gonna have to be ready when one hits market....  These go fast. I sold mine in matter of hours.  

You'll likely never look back tho...

Archived