Back support belt - Koolbak

NCTribute

Find that after being in the boat, wade fishing, or even just standing for a good portion of the day my back aches.  So looked around and found a company that makes fishing wader belts, Koolbak. After looking at the sizing information figured I was in between sizes, so I called them. 

The phone went to voicemail, in less than an hour the owner called me back, he was actually on vacation at the time. We discussed what I needed and he offered me a discount since I had to wait till he got back. Sent him the details of the conversation on email and he called the very day he got back from vacation, May 25th, received my custom sized belt this morning, May 30th.

100% USA made, no questions asked guarantee, superior product with, so far, fantastic customer support. Belt is open mesh webbing, so will breathe and be stronger and more comfortable than neoprene.

http://www.koolbak.com/WaderBelt/KoolBak_Wader_Belt.html

Just had to post after such a great experience and seeing the quality product. No affiliation on my part, just passing along info on a small US business that has earned and deserves our support.

Archived