2004 21 Redfisher on CL, not mine

Drummer

I've always wondered why "Guide Boats" are so bad. That boat is their livelihood and if they don't take care of it that's food off their table. It might be fished a lot more, but mechanically sound. I'd be more worried about a tournament boat, they seem to be run way harder. 

7 hours ago, Nag Juice said:

I've always wondered why "Guide Boats" are so bad. That boat is their livelihood and if they don't take care of it that's food off their table. It might be fished a lot more, but mechanically sound. I'd be more worried about a tournament boat, they seem to be run way harder. 

Cosmetically guide boats are usually worse because they are always in the sun and don't get washed as much. Mechanically usually are fine

14 hours ago, jason p said:

I'll take a "guide boat" over a 10 year old boat with 100 hrs any day. 

Ive had a bunch of boats on both sides of the spectrum including 8 year old boats with 49 hours and guide boats with 900 hours and I will gladly take the never used garage queen. If it was sitting outside with no use id agree with you.

All it takes is a fuel system cleaning and good to go. All depends on how the boat/motor were kept imo.

That being said ill buy anything if the price is right :D

Archived