1900v for sale

Plimpkin

Where you are you at?  I think I remember GA? Maybe someone on here could check it out for you?  Plenty of guys from that area on here....

if your set on 1900v, your not gonna be able to be near as picky as if was a 22'...  might have to drive to get one. I looked for the right one for about two years before I found it. 

3 hours ago, HewesYourDaddy said:

If only he was closer...

I've driven from Sav to Naples plenty of times.........it's a solid 7 hours, no short cuts.  But, if that's the boat you want.......it's worth the drive. Plus, the fishing down there is really good around Marco Island, Port of Islands, Choco, etc. JJ

Sorry plimpin. My bad for derailing your ad I thought I was responding to the WTB 1900 ad.  Keeping it at the top for ya tho. I sold 1900 last fall almost immediately and had ton of interest before I could take ad down.  You should have no prob with this clean rig. 

I still stand by my opinion that these are one of most versitle boat out there, if not it. It floated as skinny or less than my hewes and fished 15-20 miles off and all over keys.

My daughter would kill me if we sold the boat. We are definitely enjoying her. I totally agree with justfish's opinion. I owe both him and conocean a big thanks for allowing me to land the elusive 19V. With that being said. If it was last summer, I'd be driving to Naples to check this boat out!

Brian

Archived