Looking for 16 Hewes Red Fisher

redzilla

Sold my beloved 20 Pathy on the forum...already miss it...Thanks for all the support and good comments. It went to a good home and I know it will be loved. Now on to my next venture. I am looking for a pre owned 16 Redfisher. If anyone has known me I like clean maintained boats. I think the 16 Redfisher probably fits my needs best. (Particularly fitting in my garage). I don't mind paying a premium for a good boat but has to be within reason. Preferred trolling motor,GPS, and power pull. Will consider other high quality boats in this size range. (Has to fit in a 23" garage). Thanks .....Red.

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 10:08 AM, redzilla said:

Sold my beloved 20 Pathy on the forum...already miss it...Thanks for all the support and good comments. It went to a good home and I know it will be loved. Now on to my next venture. I am looking for a pre owned 16 Redfisher. If anyone has known me I like clean maintained boats. I think the 16 Redfisher probably fits my needs best. (Particularly fitting in my garage). I don't mind paying a premium for a good boat but has to be within reason. Preferred trolling motor,GPS, and power pull. Will consider other high quality boats in this size range. (Has to fit in a 23" garage). Thanks .....Red.

Sent a message......

Archived