PowerAll Deluxe for emergency starts and charging

Drummer

If you want to carry a very light and powerful backup battery check out the PowerAll Deluxe. I keep one on the boat and have used it to start my boat, several other boats, a few cars, and even a diesel truck.  It'll be the best $100 you've spent in a while. It also charges cell phones and Lord only knows what else. I got mine from NAPA.  Better safe than out of voltage.  

I have that same one from Costco. Haven't used it on the water yet, but when I returned from a fishing trip I was gonna flush the motor on the muffs. Battery was dragging really bad. Hooked up the little jump box and it fired right up. I also jumped a vehicle with it. It stays in my truck and goes on the boat every time. 

On 6/13/2017 at 2:42 PM, craSSh said:

I have that same one from Costco. Haven't used it on the water yet, but when I returned from a fishing trip I was gonna flush the motor on the muffs. Battery was dragging really bad. Hooked up the little jump box and it fired right up. I also jumped a vehicle with it. It stays in my truck and goes on the boat every time. 

I've used the Costco one on my 250 Vmax and it fired right up.  Also had to use it to jump my mothers car she left in FL... I jumped it 4 times with the same charge and the unit still had 3 of the 4 power indicators on when I was done.  Not sure if it's the best unit but hard to beat for the money, IMO.

Archived