WTB Pathfinder 1810/1900

HewesYourDaddy

Ok guys, I just sold my Key Largo that I bought a few weeks ago. Great beach boat, not so great hardcore fishing boat. I'm looking for a 1810/1900 Pathfinder in very good condition. SCTIGER has one that's in sales limbo right now and I'm interested, just waiting on sales status. His boat is an example of a well priced 1900. I can't see $20k for an early 2000's boat. Let me know what you find or what you have. Thanks. 

21 minutes ago, justfish said:

Hewes your daddy, I know of a nice one but he wasn't planning on selling til next spring.  Gonna put a call in for ya tho

That's me, but I can't be boatless until next spring. I'll message you before posting an ad and see how your search has gone. Appreciate the heads up justfish! 

Those boats are not made to run 68MPH.  I had a 150 VMAX on my 1900V and at 53 it would get squirmy, Trim Tabs would be a MUST on any 1900 over 55MPH.  Still thou, would be a blast and only 13K.

I will let you when I list the 1900V for Sale, should be soon.  I posted it last weekend and ended up with a less then desired day out on the water, so i am making it as close to 100% as I can before I relist it.

• 2 weeks later...

I was the first guy to call about the boat. I happened to see it before I saw your posts as I was slammed at work (thanks for the heads up). It must be on consignment. I talked to salesman and he asked me to send an email showing interest so there is record so that I have first right of refusal. I will be at their door at 8 with cash and if it looks as good as it does in the pics, I'm buying. If things work out, I may sell the platform, if anyone would be interested. I will keep y'all updated.

Pics will come soon. Has been a marathon day. Left at 4:45am, in Charleston before 7, Wait on owner to accept offer that I made, sea trial, drive home the long way thru Beaufort. Home by 1:30 and the deep cleansing commenced. Still a lot more to tidy up to my specs. Bilge areas that I can reach will be spotless when I get done. 

IMG_0208.JPG

Archived