Need Advice: Fishing Wear - Sun Protection

geeviam

On June 17, 2017 at 10:01 PM, fishmanjj said:

Good to see somebody else with a 7 3/4" head !!!   Most of the one small fits all hats look like a coffee cup on my head. 

Here is the brand I wear and it also is a good hat for hot weather and keeps the sun off the noggin. 

IMG_1542.JPG

On June 17, 2017 at 10:01 PM, fishmanjj said:

Good to see somebody else with a 7 3/4" head !!!   Most of the one small fits all hats look like a coffee cup on my head. 

Here is the brand I wear and it also is a good hat for hot weather and keeps the sun off the noggin. 

IMG_1542.JPG

Haha. Looks like that makes three of us here with little heads. The guys at work tell me I look like the guy sitting in the waiting room in Beetlejuice! Justfish, I'm gonna check out that hat on Amazon, I lost my beloved one in the Suwanee River a couple of years ago. It looked very similar to yours. 

image.jpeg

Question on the gaiters.  I dont use one for sun protection, but I have found them indespensible when doing dawn patrols in the marsh to keep the gnats out of my lungs.  Suckers can have you coughing for days!  I have a cheapo one that is hotter than hell.  Will the simms allow gnats through, or are the breating holes small enough? Would be nice not to fog up my glasses!

Archived