2005-2008 21 MA

tuna921

A well maintained 2004 or newer 21 MA is a rare find and worth its weight in gold.  From what I've seen, a clean boat under $30K would be a steal.  If I needed to repower one, I would hang a Yamaha 250 SHO on it and have the baddest boat in the whole *** town - badder than old King Kong, and meaner than a Junk Yard Dog!!  :D

5 minutes ago, geeviam said:

A well maintained 2004 or newer 21 MA is a rare find and worth its weight in gold.  From what I've seen, a clean boat under $30K would be a steal.  If I needed to repower one, I would hang a Yamaha 250 SHO on it and have the baddest boat in the whole *** town - badder than old King Kong, and meaner than a Junk Yard Dog!!  :D

Jim Croce.....wow, it's been a while since I've heard that tune....had to dust off the old brain cells.

now, for the 21 MA ....definitely one of the finest boats Maverick ever built. Not sure why they quit? 

9 minutes ago, fishmanjj said:

Jim Croce.....wow, it's been a while since I've heard that tune....had to dust off the old brain cells.

now, for the 21 MA ....definitely one of the finest boats Maverick ever built. Not sure why they quit? 

I know what your saying , I am 4k away from a deal but a Vmax series 1 scares me a little. Repower at 15K and now I can have a lot of options at 50K.

Side question, can mount a towing ring on these and does Maverick make one ? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I believe the only difference, besides the cowl decal, from Series 1 to Series 2 is an update to the oil injection system. There was a TSB from Yamaha a long while back. I would think just about all of them were fixed. call Yam, run the serial number and they should confirm if its been corrected. My 04 225 series 1 runs great on the 21.

Archived