Finally cleaned her up ...... South Georgia PF2200

fishmanjj

These guys are always talking about cleaning and waxing their boats...so after three days of fishing and my boat docked in the water, I decided to clean her up some...I had fish blood, dirt, food crumbs, bird sh!t, water scum, etc...it may not be up to their standards, but that's it for now....i'm going back fishing today on the incoming tide. Fishing is a lot more enjoyable that cleaning the boat....

IMG_1579.JPG

IMG_1580.JPG

IMG_1570.JPG

6 minutes ago, JEM said:

Don't put your cleaning supplies up.  I will pay you .50/foot to clean mine!!!!!  It looks like you do a great job!!!!!   Nice!!!!💧👀

Does that price per foot include beer ? At these temps, I'll need about one beer per foot of boat. 🍺

1 hour ago, Ron in Atlanta said:

Cool, I see you are doing a "before and after" the cleaning shots of the boat.  

The "before" looks nice, when will you post the "after"?

59601e5a2e9a7_LowResMissLaurieIV-6.thumb.jpg.e53ca4562b1620647824f9aa8630da51.jpg

Just kidding of course, nice job!

Ouch!!!!!   Ron lowered the boom on ya!!!!

i don't think I will ever post a pic of my boat ever again.  Too scared now!

18 hours ago, Ron in Atlanta said:

59601e5a2e9a7_LowResMissLaurieIV-6.thumb.jpg.e53ca4562b1620647824f9aa8630da51.jpg

Dang JJ, Now that's a "rough crowd, I get no respect".......where's Rodney Dangerfield when you need him!

2 hours ago, DonV said:

Dang JJ, Now that's a "rough crowd, I get no respect".......where's Rodney Dangerfield when you need him!

It's a dang rough crowd for sure....it goes back to what my Granddaddy always said....you can't count on your friends to always be friendly....but, your dog will always be your friend.

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

On 7/7/2017 at 7:52 PM, Ron in Atlanta said:

Gee whiz, there goes Ron showing off again. A true Zaino freak! In the most respectful way, of course. 

Nice job, fishmanjj!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived