Cup holders

SouthernWake

Currently I have no cup holders and am tired of trying to hold my beer with my heels while driving or have water bottles rolling around the floor. I have a small console and no room to mount a flush cup holder on top or rail to attatch one to which has me thinking my options are limited. A folding cup holder would be great but any of those I've seen would surely break or fall apart quickly.

Any suggestions? What have you other guys done?

3 hours ago, Sunstone said:

Thought these things were crap until I used them on my last boat. Unless you take one out with a knee, they are pretty dang handy and sturdier than expected. Just close them up when not in use. 

6 hours ago, SouthernWake said:

Currently I have no cup holders and am tired of trying to hold my beer with my heels while driving or have water bottles rolling around the floor. I have a small console and no room to mount a flush cup holder on top or rail to attatch one to which has me thinking my options are limited. A folding cup holder would be great but any of those I've seen would surely break or fall apart quickly.

Any suggestions? What have you other guys done?

https://www.amazon.com/ROBOCUP-Colors-Fishing-Wheelchair-Microphone/dp/B00TITTZA0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499417891&sr=8-1&keywords=robo+cup+holder

I have this..attaches to any type of vertical pipe....works great.

dc

1 hour ago, Nauti said:

geeviam, that is very cool and creative.  Personally I feel I need more rod holders so I couldn't give up that valuable real estate, but I like what you did.

Thanks Nauti.  I know what you mean about valuable rod holders.  I should probably use a nylon nut or something other than a SS wing nut, to avoid scratching the gelcoat in the event it was accidentally dropped.  I have used the folding cup holders before and I liked them too.

I have these and had on my last boat as well.

https://cudascustoms.com/

Look pretty good and no holes to drill.  I had the folding ones as well, and really not bad.  But going to have to replace every couple of years.  I used the adhesive and the adhesive would last about as long as it would take me to break them off because I would forget to flip them back up.

Archived