WTB: Pathfinder Fusion 19/22 or Late Model Redfisher 18

Redfisher80

Hello MBG Forum Members,

After months of research and searching, I have fell in love with the Pathfinder Fusion 19 and the Redfisher 18. Either of these boat models seem to suite my needs, mostly bay fishing in the Texas Gulf Coast and Freshwater lake fishing. I have a max budget of 25K cash to spend and would love to get a fully rigged boat in great shape with a 4 stroke Yamaha.....the motor is not a deal breaker!

I have been searching the MBG site for sometime now as well as CL, the Hull Truth, Boat Trader and many more!

In June I finally found a Beautiful Fusion 22 in Houston that I was going to look at but the boat sold before I could even get by there....they were asking 33,500, little out of my price range.

Any assistance would be appreciated,

Thank You Again,

Redfisher 80

Redfisher - have you considered a Master Angler?  You may want to add it to your list, as it has a lot of what the Redfisher offers and a lot of what the fusion offers.   If you haven't been on one, do so.  If nothing else, having three models you would consider will open the field a bit.  By all accounts, you will find that the redfisher is faster, the MA is drier and smoother, but in both cases we are talking about degrees, not major advantages.  

Whichwaysup,

Thanks for the info......I would certainly be open to the MA as well! I have not done a lot of research on the MA's to this point but I will look.

Can anyone give me some general info on them?

Good Years, Good Models, Etc.......I am looking to stay in the 18'6" to 20' range.

Thank You Again,

Redfisher80 

Archived