Fairwell To My Pathy / MBG Family

FunFlatsFishing

The time has come where the Pathfinder will be going up for sale. Yesterday I purchased a 23 Dorado as I found a deal that I could not resist.

This blog has been a great wealth of knowledge for me over the years and I have enjoyed being a part of the MBG community. Once my Pathfinder does sell, I am sure I will still frequent this site as it is a much more enjoyable experience than posting anything on THT.

Anyways, I will be posting the Pathfinder in the Classified section in the next week or so. It has been a great boat for me and has never left me stranded.

Thank you for everyone's help and great advice over the years.

Pic 1.jpg

Pic 2.jpg

Pic 3.jpg

Awesome Boat! I looked for a long time for a 23 Dorado and finally gave up and bought a Coastal Bay and decked it out. 

I saw that boat listed for sale the other day and boy was I tempted to go check it out. It was rigged perfectly! Looks like you got a good one! Hope to see it running around Tampa Bay!

On 7/24/2017 at 2:11 PM, flatwater said:

Awesome Boat! I looked for a long time for a 23 Dorado and finally gave up and bought a Coastal Bay and decked it out. 

I saw that boat listed for sale the other day and boy was I tempted to go check it out. It was rigged perfectly! Looks like you got a good one! Hope to see it running around Tampa Bay!

Did you buy the black Coastal Bay 2110 in Sarasota a couple months ago? I stopped to look and she had been sold the day before!

10 hours ago, nicecast said:

Did you buy the black Coastal Bay 2110 in Sarasota a couple months ago? I stopped to look and she had been sold the day before!

No, the one I bought wasn't listed online.. its crazy what guys are getting for them on CL! Ive been pretty happy with it so far, it has a smooth ride and super dry too. Have had it in 12 inches of water and 35 miles offshore all in the same day. Its no Dorado, but pretty sweet. 

FullSizeRender-5.jpg

Archived