1998 18 ft redFisher Bob hewes flats boat like new condition lappy hull

Art hewes

IMG_1799.MOVHello I am selling my personal 1998 hewes redFisher 18ft in like new condition with the original 1998 Yamaha 115 hp in shore v4 if you know anything about this engine it is bulletproof this was the best motor ever made and yes this is the lappy hull the best hull ever made runs right through 2ft chop with no problem this boat is all original there has been nothing replaced or fixed on it has never had any problems because of it is a freshwater boat it only has been in salt water a few times it's whole entire life this is a very rare fine that is in fabulous condition there is nothing out of place comes with a lot of goodies new 800$ 7inch sim rad fishfinder GPS touchscreen new 1700$ jl audio sound system 4 7.7 jl speakers n 400 watts 4 channel jl amp and jl radio that will rock the sandbar new 24ft stiffy 700$ push pole brand-new aluminum wheels brand-new vogue tires cost 800$ less than 100 miles on them New $500 LED lights inside and out side underwater lights comes with original 1998 trailer I have all the cushions for it Comes with two live wells two big storage departments two batteries polling platform casting platform 16 rods holders this is a all original boat motor and trailer you will not find another one like this in this condition I am a person that keeps his boats in flawless condition no expense spared on items for it I believe the engine has less than 400 hours on it The only thing this boat needs is water turnkey ready to go fishing today you must see it to believe it clean title please contact me at anytime for any more information and to make appointment to see please do not call and make ridiculous offers because I am not in any rush to sell 16.500$ 786 557 2971 sonnysurplus71@yahoo.com

IMG_1764.JPG

IMG_1765.JPG

IMG_1766.JPG

IMG_1767.JPG

IMG_1768.JPG

IMG_1769.JPG

IMG_1770.JPG

IMG_1771.JPG

IMG_1775.JPG

IMG_5951.JPG

IMG_1772.JPG

IMG_1774.JPG

IMG_1776.JPG

IMG_1777.JPG

IMG_1778.JPG

IMG_1779.JPG

1 hour ago, Art hewes said:

It's connected to a tank  that is just the reserves 

Reserve is the large tank in the boat. When oil is used from the main tank under the cowl a pump on the reserve pumps oil to keep the main full.  Your float level indicator and alarm are in that small main tank. If it is low there is a float problem or transfer problem. 

Archived